Skip to content
- If a parent/guardian/carer, has a complaint about any issues relating to the nursery they should first discuss it with the nursery Supervisor.
- If the complainant is still dissatisfied they can then refer the complaint to the Trustees.
- If the matter is still unresolved, the parent/guardian/carer can contact OFSTED directly by telephoning 0845 601 4772.
- The nursery Supervisor and/or the Trustees will investigate any written complaint and the outcome of the investigation will be made within 28 days of receiving this complaint.
- A record of any complaints will be kept on file for 3 years.